Analysis Feedback Management
CUSTOMER RECOVERY WITH A CUSTOMER-ORIENTED COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Feedback management analysis includes the evaluation of all systematic measures and processes taken by a company for the following business incidents in particular:
- Dissatisfaction of a customer with the services of the company or contracted subcontractors
- Restoration of the customer's satisfaction
- Stabilization of the customer relationship or winning back the customer
- Recording and processing of complaints, claims, criticism, expressions of opinion, suggestions, inquiries, ideas, proposals for improvement
Feedback management analyses are used to collect information that is used to develop the feedback management elements in customer contact. The focus of the development measures is predominantly on topics such as dealing with complaints, claims, and other expressions of dissatisfaction from customers.
Synonymously used terms are analysis complaint management, complaint management. The analysis of complaint management or reclamation management are subareas of the analysis of feedback management with a focus on complaints or reclamations.
Typical test elements are:
- Professionalism of the reaction to highly emotional approaches by customers, if applicable
- Responsiveness to inquiries
- Speed of response
- Professional competence
- Quality of advice
- Problem-solving behavior
Feedback management analyses are used in all industries.
SOLUTIONS BY CONCERTARE
concertare has already conducted a large number of analyses on feedback management, complaint management, and reclamation management.
The selection of the optimal methodology for evaluation (test, survey, evaluation of recorded customer communication, analysis of organizational processes) depends on the individual goals and organizational conditions at the customer.
concertare advises on the planning of a survey as well as on the design or optimization of existing systems.
You can find more information on analysis feedback management here