Corporate Social Responsibility Audit
ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH SOCIAL STANDARDS WITH CSR AUDITS
Corporate social responsibility audits (CSR audits) are carried out to check compliance with social standards and values in the interests of sustainable business. Among other things, they serve to ensure standards with regard to employee health and safety.
Synonyms or terms used in this context include CSR testing, CSR assessment, sustainability analysis, auditing, supply chain audit, or supplier audit.
With regard to supplier qualification, CSR audits are also taking on an increasingly important role within the supply chain audit. This involves checking whether and to what extent the supplier is complying with supply chain laws with regard to human rights compliance.
Topics typically examined in CSR audits are:
- Legal requirements for the management and supervision of listed companies.
- Internationally and nationally recognized standards of good and responsible corporate governance
- Definition and description of principles for exercising social responsibility
- Human rights
- Working conditions
- Fair operating and business practices
- Guiding principles for consumer protection in terms of consumer rights and consumer interests
- Involvement of the regional environment (corporate citizenship)
- Science and technology
- Guidelines for the preparation of sustainability reports for the purpose of comparability
SOLUTIONS BY CONCERTARE IN THE FIELD OF CSR AUDITS
concertare supports companies that want to be certified in the area of CSR or that want to prepare topics from the area of CSR for sustainability reports, for example.
For this purpose, audit templates are created for the targeted company areas, with which the criteria that will later be audited in an external certification are prepared in advance and then audited internally. With such preparation, the process of external certification by an accredited certification institute is considerably accelerated and facilitated. Careful preparation avoids duplicate audits by the certification institute.
Certification by concertare is not possible according to the current statutes of the certification institutes, as companies that prepare certification and audit internally are not permitted as certification partners.
We prepare you for audits!