SUPPORTING THE PROCESS OF DIGITALIZATION WITH DIGITAL AUDITS
The term digital audits is used in several ways:
- On the one hand, it describes methods and tools that are used to digitally map classic audits. Survey forms and associated documents are made available web-based or in an app and can be used by different people involved in the auditing process without redundant data being recorded.
For more than 20 years, concertare has been conducting audits completely digitally and paperlessly, also internationally, and is able to provide the corresponding survey forms, documents, and processes both for projects it manages itself and for projects without data collection by concertare.
- The term digital audit is also used when referring to an audit of the processes introduced as part of digitization projects.
Here, the digital processes are evaluated separately or in interaction with the analog processes at the respective interfaces.
The most important areas for digital audits are:
- Big Data & Analytics
- Strategy & Methods
- Cyber & Information Security
- Technology &
SOLUTIONS BY CONCERTARE IN THE FIELD OF DIGITALE AUDITS
concertare offers digital audits for the areas of CRM and CXM in particular. An independent and project-specific trained auditor checks the compliance with standards, for example regarding:
- Speed of response/response
- Quality of digital communication
- Process security
- Data security
- Data protection
We prepare you for audits!